Tips To Maintain Healthy Hair
April 9, 2017
If you are losing about 100 to 150 hair strands, then, do not worry about this loss as it is a natural process and even good for the health of your hair. Make a habit to regular comb your hair and for this purpose, use a wide toothed comb.
- Regular trimming of the split ends of your hair is also useful for maintaining healthy and well-grown hair.
- Washing hair on a daily basis is not recommended. But, whenever you wash them, use conditioner on the downward layers of your hair. Rinsing the hair off thoroughly after conditioning with cold water is beneficial for the acquirement of strong and shiny hair.
- When buying shampoo, pay heed to its containments mentioned on its label. If there is a presence of sulfates in it, then it might cause your natural oil of hair to draw off. Subsequently, your hair will become brittle and dry.
Conditioning hair deeply and thoroughly makes your hair look wonderful. After washing your hair with shampoo, dry them with a towel. The next step is to take a considerable amount of conditioner and apply it onto your hair just staying away from the roots and scalp. For making sure that you applied it everywhere onto your hair, comb them with a wide toothed comb. Then, allow the conditioner to stay for 10 minutes to one hour. Rinse off and feel great and beautiful.
Protect your hair from heat:
Whenever you are going out of your home and want your hair to stay straight, or the curls remain in perfection then use a hair serum for the proper protection of your gorgeous hair.
- If you are having dry hair and want to regain the natural oil of your hair which caused your hair to shine tremendously then the following mask is surely for you: Take mustard oil, curd, and Egg and mix them well. Eggs have higher amounts of protein, vitamin E, A, B12, and D, and fatty acids. Protein is responsible for providing strength from the roots to the tips, the fatty acids from this mask act as a conditioner in a natural way, and B12 is helpful for adding volume to your hair.
- For rapidly growing hair take two tablespoons of warm Olive and coconut oil and allow it to cool then mix one or two eggs in it and apply it onto your hair. Leave it for approximately 2 hours and then wash it out. Apply this mask once in every week for best results.
- For preventing hair fall, the recommendation is to use olive oil. A combination of olive oil with cinnamon powder and honey would produce desirable, and best results for your hair. Allow this mixture to leave onto your hair for over 15 minutes and then take it off from your hair.
For gaining and maintaining natural shine and strength of your hair, the recommendation is to use coconut oil. It is essential for your hair as it prevents your hair from being destructed by the sun, stimulates hair growth, removes dandruff and keep the sebum aside.